View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 56  Next
Post your Picture 
Lord

Post Re: Post your Picture

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm
King

^ That's like... The ultimate TEEHEE face. XDD

olol new page, was referring to Pillow.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Lord

o crap... forgot i was going to post more than that... well here...

Sorry there so small (dont know why) and the 3rd one is me and my little brother

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm
King

=O

Nice pictures......

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Lord

Thanks ^^

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 am
Master

lol some pics of me (i think they are like a year old lol)

vampire moment XD

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am
Master

The unholy godliness of myself found this thread =O

Me with collar (summer 2010)

Just before summer 2010

Me with GF (most recent)

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Lord

It feels like those eyes are looking strait into my soul...

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Oh god the redeye in those pictures... epic.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 pm
Master

Karma wrote:
Oh god the redeye in those pictures... epic.

lol thats what happens when 5 mp cameras are allowed to work

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 560 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 56  Next