View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
New world? 
Champion

Post New world?
Hello, for some of you, who may have noticed me around the server, yes I am var00. Varista is my full name but var00 is short for Varista. I have played on scht and jupiter PSOBB before this one. scht for the longest period of time. And i have played gamecube pso for 10 years+ I am 15 and have a good sense of humor when it comes to jokes. But joke about me for too long, and i get quite annoyed. Some of you may know me already from various places such as Jupiter, gamecube, or scht. And i wish to say hi to you all again. One thing is that i have a high temper. So get me mad, and your gonna get the real deal. But i hope to god i dont get angry on this server. I dont want to be. Now being the good person on pso as i am, i am willing to help anyone as soon as im done getting my character whatever he needs. Added on, on scht server i was a team captain on UNHC until i dropped out for the reason of quitting scht. The only thing that keeps me from never playing it again is my friend garvin who happens to only want to play scht. Otherwise, i would NEVER be on there again. Otherwise i hope he comes to eden as well. :> In any case, i hope i enjoy my stay, im a really good player of PSO ive been doing BB for 3 years, so im part old school. and I really hope i enjoy my stay here with everyone. everyone from UNHC if you read this, im after my captain position back, tang, you know what im talking about ;p and how do you get the freaking color scheme for ur sig to work??? its annoying the frick outta me :p

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm
Master

Post Re: New world?
if your talking about your broken sig color code for the forums you simply place the text inside of the opening and closing color codes. So you would have something similar to this:

[color=#colornumber]Text you want colored goes here[/color]

where it says colornumber you would put the number of the color you want using the HTML number.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Champion

Post Re: New world?
New shit guys. im probably gonna be too busy with school. But i will try and get on as much as I can, I'll be lurking the forums (hopefully) but if I cant, then this a temporary goodbye to all of you. duty calls, and not the call of duty kind either. real work calls me, and i must be leaving.

Take care all!
~Wyatt

EDIT: Not making their quest. I quit. Their Gms where going ona rampage and making me feel unwanted, and the admin doesnt even care. Im back, but i cant play just yet.

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]