View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) -| Reference Only |- 
Senior

Post Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) -| Reference Only |-
Welcome to the Forbidden Library of Guds

Enjoy M gud prices everyday!

The shop is permanently closed. Thanks everyone for all the trades.

Management apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm still open to private trades.

M Berigud Trading Co.

Last edited by Carnelian on Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:25 pm, edited 95 times in total.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:15 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Last update 8/1
Hi sir,

For your ROOMBA MECHGUN +50, I'm offering

Resta 11
Rappy's Beak
3 Photon Crystals (equivalent to 1 PD)
20 Secret Tickets
Yunchang 0'd
Trigrinder

I am willing to add more tickets or grinders to balance if needed

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:21 am
Senior

lawabidingcitizen wrote:
Hi sir,

Resta 11
Rappy's Beak
20 Secret Tickets
Yunchang 0'd
Trigrinder

Greetings, your support ticket 1639ROOMBA69420 has been created.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:13 am
Champion

Nice list. You did a good job on it.

Nice collection of stuff too.

Ghost DX / HUcast / Skyly / Mag Farmer
Magz / FOmarl / Viridia / Mag Farmer
Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:33 am
Senior

Thanks man! Likewise, you put a lot of effort into your shop.

Your individual mag pictures are a nice touch!

Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:05 pm
Master

beri gud trading Respected sir l

ji-yo
RAmar
level 19x

gc #42005906

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:06 pm
Champion

Post Re: Professor Sad's Forbidden Library (PS) - Last update 8/2
Nice update. I love the images.

Thanks again for working with me on that trade, I noticed you added a bit about excessive haggling- probably because of me- sorry!

I got 4 more Divine Protection from BPD2 already so, I'm very happy with how the trade turned out. Thanks again and sorry it took so much time. I hope you enjoy and use the mag.

~hell

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:24 pm
Senior

xieyo wrote:
beri gud trading Respected sir l

Hlo V.v gud senstev donut respected sir house bout,,,,

hellsent wrote:
Nice update. I love the images.

Thanks again for working with me on that trade, I noticed you added a bit about excessive haggling- probably because of me- sorry!

I got 4 more Divine Protection from BPD2 already so, I'm very happy with how the trade turned out. Thanks again and sorry it took so much time. I hope you enjoy and use the mag.

~hell

Glad you like the new store design. It was about time for mascot images! =P

Hey no worries. I didn't mean for it to sound personal. Thanks for being a good sport about it. To be fair, the excessive haggling mention has been there as long as my list has been up.

I understand it's not uncommon for trades to stall out or take a while. After our trade took so long I won't be gong down that road again though. I'd prefer to spend more time playing than trading...

It sounds like your BPD hunting is going well. Thanks for the trade and I hope you enjoy your new gear!

Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:23 pm
Champion

Quote:

Hey no worries. I didn't mean for it to sound personal. Thanks for being a good sport about it. To be fair, the excessive haggling mention has been there as long as my list has been up.

I understand it's not uncommon for trades to stall out or take a while. After our trade took so long I won't be gong down that road again though. I'd prefer to spend more time playing than trading...

It sounds like your BPD hunting is going well. Thanks for the trade and I hope you enjoy your new gear!

Thanks for the response. I guess I missed that bit about excessive haggling before. I didn't take it personally. It's all good.

Yeah, I agree on the not wanting to trade and haggle so much again either. I was starting to get annoyed and you were too. I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted (i.e. 40 PDs). Either way I really hope I see you using that mag sometime when you're available to play again- it's a cool one and I had a feeling someone would want a pink one. Don't go too out of your way looking for a SJS for my HUmar either as he already has a very good Dark Flow, you want 35 PDs (which is again half my PDs) so unless I sell some mags soon I probably wouldn't agree to that trade, and you really don't need mags.

I've tried the Guld Milla- the special just misses for me most of the time, even when I tried it in BPD2 on hard. When it does work, the recovery is very low considering I have 1800+ HP. Still, the 35 Dark percentage was nice and with lvl 30 Shifta it ripped through Falz last form on Ult pretty quick when I ran TTF the other day. It doesn't fire as many shots but there's less commitment and faster recovery so I'm happy with it- it's probably better than l&k (so dunno why I also bought one of those from you lol). I've played since Schtserv v2 PSOPC, and never had a Guld Milla, so thanks!

The BPD hunting isn't going the best, I've done it 68 times so far and only gotten 4 Liberta Kits, but I have also gotten like 5 PDs so that's nice. I need all the luck I can get so thanks!

Redbot is my main.
My Tradelist
My HWBOT profile

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 am
Senior

Carnelian wrote:
lawabidingcitizen wrote:
Hi sir,

Resta 11
Rappy's Beak
20 Secret Tickets
Yunchang 0'd
Trigrinder

Greetings, your support ticket 1639ROOMBA69420 has been created.

Your support ticket 1639ROOMBA69420 has been closed as unresolved for the following reason(s):

Found 6 droppings of yuk mouse theatre

hellsent wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the response. I guess I missed that bit about excessive haggling before. I didn't take it personally. It's all good.

Yeah, I agree on the not wanting to trade and haggle so much again either. I was starting to get annoyed and you were too. I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted (i.e. 40 PDs). Either way I really hope I see you using that mag sometime when you're available to play again- it's a cool one and I had a feeling someone would want a pink one. Don't go too out of your way looking for a SJS for my HUmar either as he already has a very good Dark Flow, you want 35 PDs (which is again half my PDs) so unless I sell some mags soon I probably wouldn't agree to that trade, and you really don't need mags.

I've tried the Guld Milla- the special just misses for me most of the time, even when I tried it in BPD2 on hard. When it does work, the recovery is very low considering I have 1800+ HP. Still, the 35 Dark percentage was nice and with lvl 30 Shifta it ripped through Falz last form on Ult pretty quick when I ran TTF the other day. It doesn't fire as many shots but there's less commitment and faster recovery so I'm happy with it- it's probably better than l&k (so dunno why I also bought one of those from you lol). I've played since Schtserv v2 PSOPC, and never had a Guld Milla, so thanks!

The BPD hunting isn't going the best, I've done it 68 times so far and only gotten 4 Liberta Kits, but I have also gotten like 5 PDs so that's nice. I need all the luck I can get so thanks!

I'm glad it finally worked out too although compromises were made. It may be better to just skip PDs, PCs and mags ahead of future trades. Actually if you really want to keep more PDs from our last trade I'm still receptive to other ideas. Yeah I'll roll out the mag soon, thanks. I won't be hunting SJS but I can be tempted to sell my "unsealed" sealed one. Doesn't seem like you're too interested in a J-Sword though.

You should test the HP drain on ult since gush is capped by difficulty. ATA isn't either Guld Milla's or Racast's strong suit, that's true lol. The damage and range are really great though. Glad you're enjoying it! LK is still the best gun for hunter by far, so that's something.

Liberta is likely a rarer prize from BPD. That's at least 9 great outcomes out of 68 runs, so it sounds like fairly good luck to me!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next