View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Successful set of equips for hunewearl class 
Champion

Post Successful set of equips for hunewearl class
a friend of mine always said, "I should also note that there is no best or worst HU class, it all comes down to the user." witch makes me happy to see someone say such a thing. in schtserv there are so many people calling a humar the worse class and than chose a hunewearl to own with when they still fail with that character and whats best to use on that class lol its sad.
oh i just got an idea, heres a guide for you people who wish to know of good equips to use on a hunewearl...
everyone knows in order to make a very useful hunewearl you would need more than just 4 units so it would be hard to find whats perfect for a good set to make your char useful as support and attack on offence and deffence...well what i did and it worked very well is i used from a low level two h//arms, smartlink, h/battle to level pass 100 when i hit 100+ i made the h/battle a v101 kept 2 h/harms and smartlink. hm we all know that class has terrible ata stats so you will need to keep that set for awhile level up and hunt until you can replace the h/arms with adepts, i did this on schtserv btw not eden so on eden it im sure would be a bit easier for you..and at level 151 on scht if you play on there you can use a BOVN witch has a h/battle in it so it would leave you with an extra slot letting you take away the v101 so you add a v801 because well i dont know how many people care on how many hits they take and if they die or not but i do and i like to study all monsters attack speed and i have and sometimes healing is a big fail when so many enemies around you so really the speed in resta and the speed in tecks such as rafole and razonde spam is also good to keep enemies back for a little time giving you time to think about your next move and speed in tecks actually does help in this case so yesh unlike many people i use v801 on a hunewearl instead of only on a force. hm and in time as you level since we're in eden im sure you can level you will be able to take away one adept with the ata maxed only with one adept. that leaves you with one more slot and that i suggest can be for a PROOF OF SWORD SAINT/POSS.. that adds 30 ata to sabers, twins sabers, and katanas. we all know excaliburs are the most powerful sabers and are just great in all ways but i know its really hard to find a 30%+ hit one so to fix all this time usage on finding a lame with good hit % you should use a POSS on that next slot. it makes your excalibur seem as if it has 30% hit on it :) i use the combo weak-hard-special attack on ultimate and it almost never fails... i use hard for the second command to push the enemies back so i wont get hit before i can do the 3rd attack witch really is the damage booster and some monsters attack you before you do the 3rd attack ^^ well 1 adept, smartlink, v801, poss is a great set of units and for speed a BOVN. hm for shield you can use a de rol le shield. i hunt and such and have hm great equips so my equips are a bit different. i use 2 adepts (ata doesnt max with one adept yet) a v801, and POSS...for guns a 40% hit lk38 so i still dont miss much without the smartlink but in time i'll be able to use that as well than i will change the lk38 to last swan n_n a BOVN for armor and for shield i use a red ring but i also keep a ra merge on me for some bosses and places. oh and i believe a ra merge would be best to replace the red ring when your a very high level because of the def and such being max at your level and being a hunewearl deband is always at your advantage so yesh at a high lv you might be able to use a ra merge over red ring. i havent got that far yet on perfecting my XterrorX witch is my char at the moment so yesh. hm and the last step to perfect this is the mat usage. that im still working on myself so i will keep that out of this post ^-^ well if you have any questions or anything to say let me know whats up :3 and btw if you can get a mechgun with high % hit you wouldnt need a smartlink for awhile so instead of that you can switch that with a poss earlier for better results :3 honestly its all on the player and how she or he works on his or her character. so pls dont say a certain class is a fail because im sure if i tried to i can set up and level and just perfect a humar to be able to own hucasts and almost any other classes if i pleased hehe anyways n_n good luck

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 am
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Successful set of equips for hunewearl class
I have a couple comments on this:

This is a little difficult to read at the moment, if you added a few spaces or put in a few more periods it'd be easy to take in all the information.

Slicer of Fanatic is great for HUneys, and if you want to assist with the support (or if there's no force at all and you have to support), I always carry around Tyrell's Parasol and a Syringe (which on this server doubles the range of J/Z).

Also, Heart of Poumn is a dagger type weapon on this server and is fun to smack stuff with.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 am
Champion

hm i see...well i was typing all of that late at night and in a rush to because i wanted to spend time with my girl friend before she had to leave for school and all but hm i'll see if i have time to make it more understandable. sorry for that lol or if you want you can edit it yourself and take credit for my awesomeness haha idk i kind of lack patience and honestly hate editing and texting things people would be against so before i decide to do that. please tell me, think my guide for hunewearls are alright? or would you care to see it in action? :) i need someone to tell me its alright haha

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:05 am
Senior

Karma wrote:
Also, Heart of Poumn is a dagger type weapon on this server and is fun to smack stuff with.

HAH! I KNEW IT!!!

.#42000226

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm
Lord

Hunewys rock...... enough said

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 am
Champion

hahaha i agree ^_~ its nice to see someone think so too :)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]