View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
The Tinkerbell's Dog 2 Guide 
King

Post The Tinkerbell's Dog 2 Guide
This quest (as far as I know) is quite pointless, but since PSO-World doesn't have a guide (and because this quest includes Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails!), I figured I would make one.

Episode I > One Person > Side Story

The Tinkerbell's Dog 2
Information: Find a pet that ran away!

Description:
Client: Neighborhood child
Quest:
A pet that was kept in secret ran away.
Owner wants it brought home.
Reward: ??? Meseta
(1500 meseta for completing in Ultimate with all rings and winning rock/paper/scissors.)

NPC Assistants (NPCs who join your party):
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles

Small rings count: 5

Alright, this quest starts off in the Forest, so make your way to the teleporter when ready (you won't be fighting anything, so don't worry about stocking up on items.)

The key to completing this quest is to ignore the excess laser fences (each NPC assistant only gets three chances to disable a fence before becoming lazy on you, and there are more than nine fences), so don't worry about the purple fence directly behind the teleporter you just came through. Instead, take a right (go west) after getting the box items.

Follow the path and take another right, finding a lone switch (which looks suspiciously like the towers in Episode II e.e)
Hit the switch to move the obstacle over in the corner. You will only have a few seconds to get over there before the obstacle moves back into place, but I don't think this is going to be a problem. Make sure you take the ring after allowing the obstacle to move back into place before going through the warp.

Ignore the fences in this next room (for now), grab the box items, and have Sonic disable the blue fence behind the door to the north (before you find Tails).

Get the box items (just found a Photon Drop!), and hit the switch behind the boxes, thus moving the obstacle, allowing you to talk to Tails and
have him join your party.

Continue on your confusing path full of hate.
You should now be in the middle of the Forest I map, where you find two teleporters surrounded by a purple laser fence. Have Tails disable the fence, take the warp to the left, grab the ring, go back through the warp, and take the opposite warp.

Here you will find Knuckles, so talk to him and have him and Tails fight over who shall remain in your party (not really, just talk to him and tell Tails to leave.) Grab the box items and take the warp you just came through.

Run back to the room you were in before finding Tails (you know, the one where I told you to ignore the fences "for now"?) If you're confused, just go northeast of the warp.

Have Knuckles disable the red fence, allowing you to get to the ring.

Now, run back to the middle of the Forest I map, where the two warps are, and keep going straight until you reach the room with the two rings on the left. Have Tails disable the green fence, allowing you to jack both rings.

Now, there's only one area of the map left to check out, and that's to the north east, so go back into the room with the two warps, and take a right.

Get the items if you want, and have Sonic disable the blue fence.
Then, have Knuckles disable the red fence.

Uhoh... Rocky is nowhere to be found!
So... take the warp to Caves 3 (if it says Pioneer 2, go over to the orb of light.)

Once in the Caves, hit the switch and get ready to run.
You will have to make your way through an obstacle of rocks.
I can't really guide you through this, but when you get to the room with a left (warp) and a right (door), take the right. If the door locks itself before you reach it, take the warp to try again.

Get a cake from the middle cake sister and take the warp behind the van to get back to the Forest.

Now, walk over to the orb on the ground (which is supposed to be a dog...
use your imagination), put the dog into your eco-friendly, reusable bag, and take the telepipe provided for you back to Pioneer 2.

Make your way to the Hunter's Guild and talk to Sonic.
He will ask you for the 5 rings (assuming you found them all).
Tell him no ("KEEP"), and he will challenge you to a game of rock-paper-scissors.
Tell him Yes, and you will start out with playing against Knuckles.
For me, he chose sccisors, and I rock... so he lost.
Next you go against Tails, and then Sonic.
I've found that the best way to go is Rock against Knuckles, Scissors against Tails, and Paper against Sonic.
This is because usually Tails and Sonic will choose something to beat what you just won with.

If you win, you get "Sonic's Gloves" (not a physical item that shows up in your items list).

Talk to the boy in the guild, regardless of whether or not you beat Sonic and his friends, and warp back to the lobby.

Tewi dealwithit said (6:15 PM)
OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD IM BEING CHASED BY A FUCKING PACK OF BEARS BEING LEAD BY MORE BEARS THESE LEADER BEARS HAVE BEARDS THAT ARE QUITE FABULOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME ETHAN!

[c=#2EB7DE]Mudkip[/c] [c=47]x3[/c] says (8:17 PM)
im so lost right now lol
Et3rnal Guardian says (8:17 PM)
i wanna laugh my head off riht now
XxNaHtExX says (8:18 PM)
I'm doing those shrooms now.

"I blame not Heather, but rather a society, that tells it's youth, that the answers can be found in the MTV video games. We must pray that the other teenagers of Sherwood, Ohio know the name of that righteous dude who can solve their problems; It's Jesus Christ, and he's in the book. Amen."
-Heathers (1989)

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]