View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hi from me, KnipE, aka Redeye 
Rookie

Post Hi from me, KnipE, aka Redeye
Hello there,

I have been playing for hundred hours on GameCube, offline mode, then on schthack's, as Redeye too, and i finally decided to try Eden. I'm sure I'll have fun inthere. I'm keen on helping lowlevels (don't ask me why i don't know myself :mrgreen: ) and in partying with higher levels in ultimate. Well for now i'm a lowbie too on Eden but it wont be the case in a few days :ugeek:

I must say I wont be there very often since I'm switching on schthack and eden, and mostly because I've got like a bunch of things to do at the moment, but I hope that in the few hours I'll be there, we'll enjoy playing together.

So, see you on PSOBB!

P.S.: As you eventualy noticed, my subject is just a copy of a previous one that another player made. That's because I'm not natively english and desperately trying to learn writing/speaking it, so I think i have to apologize in advance for the tons of grammar/vocabulary/tempses mistakes i'll make when i'll post there. ^^'

Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 am
King

Post Re: Hi from me, KnipE, aka Redeye
Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to eden!

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am
Lord

Post Re: Hi from me, KnipE, aka Redeye
Don't worry, we'll still understand you. I used to have a crap load of "engrish" mistakes myself when it comes into text. However, the way I talk english... Ohhh boy, you're gonna laugh at my fucking azn accent.

Anyway. WELCOME TO EDEN. ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE!

Make sure you read "So you don't want to be a noob" topic in the PSOBB General section.

Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]