View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Lobby Lurking 
Rookie

Post Lobby Lurking
Greetings.

I heard about this server, and a few others, from a corporate spy within the Schthack server. After investigating these other servers, I found the concept of this server to be the most intriguing, so I thought I'd join the community.

I work as game designer and technical artist for a rising business in the industry and PSO has been a favorite game of mine for nearly ten years, since I purchased the game on a whim for the Gamecube. Generally, I am a "vanilla" game player as modifications to the core mechanics of a game, like increased experience flow, tend to destroy the experience and intentions of the original game. However, some of the mechanics this server has integrated, namingly the NPC hire mechanic and the party size drop rate change, sparked enough interest to give this server a chance.

As the main reason I still play PSO is the people I play alongside, I am curious what the most active times for this server may be and roughly the numbers associated with those times. Currently, there are about 10 people playing with their high 100s characters. I am not looking for a team necessarily, just a few friends to play with.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:21 pm
God

Post Re: Lobby Lurking
Welcome to Eden! I believe we'll get along quite nicely
As for the active times people seem to be on the most throughout the afternoon, and evening. This coming from someone who lives in PST
Enjoy your time here

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Champion

Post Re: Lobby Lurking
interesting, sounds ike if you stay with us, you'll have quite some creativity to contribute to the community

Hi, and hope you like it (this is like the first time I say hi to someone lol, so I do belive what I said)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]