View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
What sup BB peoples 
Senior

Post Re: What sup BB peoples
Must I say More w8, hold up, * IDK if a GM did this or not but thanks lol I love you more now*
Don't SAY THIS IS NORMAL...

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm
Profile YIM
God

It's normal, welcome to Eden.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 pm
Master

Yeah 3 lilies dropped god/minds in the space of a minute and a half. It is reasonable. now. Welcome to Eden for sure dude.

Crim HUcast 9x
R. Dash RAmarl 13x

Account 2:
Shadow HUcast 5x
Grimm HUcast 1
Blue 5 HUcast 1
Seraph HUcaseal x

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Profile YIM
Senior

I know this server is new but, hmph, I've been welcomed, astonished, confronted by ironic rare encounters, assisted by like almost every single player who was logged on *that I must say, is quite and excellent feature for Eden, I hope to be as useful and caring as you guys.
After seeing and learning this much, I've put on a new ball and chain, and this one says succeed, but not with greed.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile YIM
Champion

Rioshima wrote:
I know this server is new but, hmph, I've been welcomed, astonished, confronted by ironic rare encounters, assisted by like almost every single player who was logged on *that I must say, is quite and excellent feature for Eden, I hope to be as useful and caring as you guys.
After seeing and learning this much, I've put on a new ball and chain, and this one says succeed, but not with greed.

yes, i am very sorry I havent come on and helped you yet. perhaps we could settle a time to do so, and then i'll come on. One of my reasons for not coming on is that im waiting to trade my tickets for a ID switch. And that im much too busy during this week.

Characters:
var00
Cross
Shen
Dovakhiin

Team Dovakhiin-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatezeldaplayer

Subscribe

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 am
Senior

No problems, no worries, no problemo

Status update v Lv 71: Full hunters Set/ *Sword, Slicer, 2 Rare Dmg weapons, and 3 mags (Pwr/Mind/Accuracy)

Pwr mag: level 46 *
Mind mag * level 9
Accuracy mag* Level 44

Other than that im doing okay I found 7 new rares today, some dupes, but a Blade dance was my favorite find of the 20 minutes i played today, but now I'm back on and My baby nephew is here to keep me with a headache so I'll be Silent Road rage *training* 5 people online+ me, so we might have a team or something =O.

Status Re=vamped: The Ban issue has been resolved and I am now level 82 =O. Soon I'll reach ultamate with my friends ^,^. but for now since no1 is leveling me anymore Imma try Solo ult grinding with Kireek.

Status Update Once again 12/16/2011: 1:15 in the morning.

I'm level 93, Did ult forest with Kireek NPC and keep getting tons of LKs, and Vise 60s... quite annoying but the good side is, all my mags are above level 20 * I now have 9 mags above level 20* DONT ASK IM LONELY :( is all XD.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 am
Profile YIM
Senior

Status update: I now have 10 God/minds, and why I just got attacked by 6 GOD DAM NAR LILLIES, poses 1 hell of good way to say congrats.

Level 95, All mags are above level 30 * They seem to be leveling faster, or it's just this method of rushing TTFS, anyways Can't wait until someone comes online for now I'm just doing my Play all night long crap until i can wear my Sange, and hunt delsabers at V hard-modes Endless nightmare#4... which still kills me even with 3 scrap dolls *Just attempted and failed In the 3rd room of horde's XD*.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:08 am
Profile YIM
Master

Mmm, we totally need to hang out! I usually get on around 2-4a CST, and would love to run shite with ya! Tonight through I'm staying offline cause this week's been crazy enough already lol.

Crim HUcast 9x
R. Dash RAmarl 13x

Account 2:
Shadow HUcast 5x
Grimm HUcast 1
Blue 5 HUcast 1
Seraph HUcaseal x

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 am
Profile YIM
Senior

YAY I'm meeting more new friends everyday. I'll be online for another 13 hours * I don't sleep ask Wench I really dont XD*

ATM, I will be on hard mode Episode 4, tech searching, open room doing all the maps solo or unless someone joins me.

Status Update: level 102,676 ATP= S-ranks here comes a new collector. in addition to this all mags are past level 40 !!! Im on a mag leveling streak, * all my main mags I dropped out with the other 6 because I needed space to keep my meseta at a nice amount.*

Feel free to drop in and say hi than leave or Join my Episode 4 Search party ^.^.

Looking for:
Delsabers buster
Delsabers Shield
Photon Drops/Add slots
Friends/ party
C-mode Episode 2 team
Sex-Partner *Real-Life* ( I just had to throw that 1 out there for giggles)

Obtained already:
Level 100+
Ultamate mode
600+ ATP
a mind/Attack/hit mag of each with 45 value in the boost stat

Need help with:
Leveling to 140,
Endless nightmare#4 V hard mode
Finding you all Christmas presents, *post here any item in game I'll either attempt to find it or Donate you it =O* I'll try i mean

* I'll Move this to the 1st post =O*

Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 am
Profile YIM
King

Hi!

You'll have a laugh here I'm sure of it, we all do.

Fracks LVL 169
Tager LVL 114
Zoro LVL 22

GC: 42001796

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next